TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ENTERING THE MOONEE VALLEY ART SHOW
- The fees and key dates at the foot of this document form an integral part of these terms and conditions.
- Entries for consideration to accept for hanging or display will be accepted on the dates shown.
- By submitting your works through our online process you enter into an agreement with The Rotary Club of Keilor East Inc. hereafter referred to as 'the Organisers' and you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Each wall based artwork must be the original uncopied work of the exhibitor, have been executed during the 18 months preceding 1st January, 2017 and must be for sale at the nominated price inclusive of GST where applicable.
- You may submit any number of works for consideration for acceptance into the show, each submission attracting a fee as shown under FEEs. The Organisers, whose decision is final, will accept up to (5) works from any one artist. All accepted works will be displayed.
- Additional works may be accepted at the sole discretion of the Organisers.
- Wall based works having any dimension greater than 1.5 metres will not be accepted.
- Artists will be notified by G247, where possible, by both email and text message when their work has been accepted for hanging.
- Artists whose work has been accepted will receive two free tickets to any public opening day (not included the Gala Preview Evening).
- All wall based art work must be of durable material, suitable for hanging, with the identifying label supplied by the Organisers affixed to the rear of the artwork.
- You hereby authorise the Organisers to photograph and/or publish your work for the purposes of producing a catalogue or otherwise promoting the show by any means.
- The exhibitor shall permit his/her exhibit to remain on display for the duration of the exhibition.
- All exhibits must be delivered to the art exhibition receiving panel at North Park Mansion, Saint Columbans Mission, 69 Woodland Street, Essendon, 3040, on the designated date and time.
- Exhibitors accept responsibility for freight and other charges incurred in the delivery or return of an entry.
- Exhibitors and purchasers must collect their works on the designated dates, as no storage facilities are available after these times.
- If the exhibitor authorises an agent to deliver or collect unsold exhibits, this authority must be stipulated as part of the online entry process.
- Prizes will be awarded in designated categories detailed on the show website. Such prizes are at the Sole discretion of the Organisers and/or the appointed judge, and no artwork will be eligible for more than one prize. No prize will be awarded for any category with less than 10 entries.
- Payment of submission fees will be made at the time of submission, and acceptance fees are payable at the time of acceptance. All such fees are non-refundable.
- Photographs will not be accepted.
Submission fee, payable to Gallery 247 at the time of entering - $5.00 per artwork
Acceptance fee, payable by Tuesday 21st March, 2017:
- Less than 0.75 sq. metres - $15.00 per artwork.
- 0.75 sq. metres – 1.5 sq. metres - $25.00 per artwork.
Payments can be made by credit\debit card to Gallery 247 or by EFT to the account below:
Account Name: Moonee Valley Art Show
Account No: 154046429
Ref: initial and surname of artist.
By entering this art exhibition you acknowledge that the Organisers are entitled to 25% commission on all sales effected by them, and that you have read and understood the above conditions of entry and agree to be bound by them.
Opening Date for Submissions Saturday 17th December, 2016
Closing Date for Submissions Thursday 9th March, 2017
Acceptances Advised by Wednesday 15th March, 2017
Acceptance Fees payable by Tuesday 21st March, 2017
Art Show Delivery date Thursday 23th March, 2017
Unsold paintings Pick Up Dates Sunday 26th March, 2017 (5pm - 6pm)
Monday 27th March, 2017 (9am - 1pm)
Payments to Artists By Sunday 9th April, 2017 (14 days from end of the Show)