TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ENTERING THE MOONEE VALLEY ART SHOW
- The Fees and Key Dates (refer Submission Information) are an integral part of these terms and conditions.
- Entries for consideration to accept for hanging or display will be accepted in accordance with the Key Dates.
- By submitting your works through our online process you enter into an agreement with The Rotary Club of Keilor East Inc. hereafter referred to as 'the Organisers' and you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Each wall based work must be the original uncopied work of the exhibitor, have been executed during the 18 months preceding the Opening Date for Submissions and must be for sale at the nominated price inclusive of GST where applicable.
- You may submit any number of works for consideration for acceptance into the show, each submission attracting a Fee. The Organisers, whose decision is final, will accept up to five works from any one artist. All accepted works will be displayed.
- Additional works may be accepted at the sole discretion of the Organisers.
- Wall based works having any dimension greater than 1.5 metres will not be accepted.
- Artists will be notified by G247, where possible, by both email and text message when their work has been accepted for hanging.
- Artists whose work has been accepted will receive two free tickets to any public opening day (not including the Gala Preview Evening).
- All wall based works must be of durable material, suitable for hanging, with the identifying label supplied by the Organisers affixed to the rear of the work.
- Artists authorise the Organisers to photograph and/or publish your work for the purposes of producing a catalogue or otherwise promoting the show by any means.
- Artists shall permit their works to remain on display for the duration of the exhibition.
- All works must be delivered to the art exhibition receiving panel at North Park Mansion, Saint Columbans Mission, 69 Woodland Street, Essendon, 3040, on the designated date and time. Exhibitors need to arrange with any courier service as to the date/time that their works need to be delivered to their depots.
- Artists accept responsibility for freight and other charges incurred in the delivery or return of an entry.
- Artists and purchasers must collect their works on the designated dates, as no storage facilities are available after these times.
- If the Artist authorises an agent to deliver or collect unsold works, this authority must be stipulated as part of the online entry process.
- Prizes will be awarded in designated categories detailed on the show website. Such prizes are at the sole discretion of the Organisers and/or the appointed judge, and no artwork will be eligible for more than one prize. No prize will be awarded for any category with less than 10 entries.
- Payment of submission fees will be made at the time of submission, and acceptance fees are payable at the time of acceptance. All such fees are non-refundable.
- Photographs will not be accepted.
By entering this art exhibition you acknowledge that the Organisers are entitled to 25% commission on all sales effected by them, and that you have read and understood the above conditions of entry and agree to be bound by them.